10 short statements will help you evaluate the level of financial stress in your life. Answer honestly and then get advice and tips about:
Please answer the questions to the right as best you can using the scale provided. When finished, press the Submit and Review button to see your results.
1. I never have enough money to pay my bills.
2. I ocassionally need to borrow money from family and/or friends.
3. I have what I consider to be a large monthly mortgage or rent payment.
4. I have what I consider to be a large monthly car payment.
5. I feel my retirement plan is inadequate to meet my future needs.
6. I need to work harder just to make ends meet.
7. I have what I consider to be a large credit card debt.
8. I feel I am under constant financial stress.
9. My spouse/partner and I fight over money.
10. I often buy things I really can't afford.